- Kristy – I’m a nurse and in the healthcare field. 85% of the cases we are seeing are vaccinated. Fauci’s talk is ridiculous
- Dana – Why do we keep relics in reliquaries but can’t keep the ashes of our loved ones in an urn?
- Maria – What would be a reasonable gift for my parish priest?
- John – My wife wants to be cremated. How does that work with the Resurrection?
- Anti-Zionist Gabriel Boric’s presidential win leaves Chile’s Jews worried: Gabriel Boric called Israel a “murderous state” in a meeting with Chile’s Jewish community during his campaign
- Lloyd – Question about John the Baptist being born without original sin. Is this part of Catholic Doctrine?
- Elaine – Will we recognize and know our loved ones on the afterlife?
- Simon – Some family members are excluding others from family dinner because they are not vaccinated. I don’t get this.
- Super Typhoon Leaves Hundreds Dead In The Philippines
- Amazon agreed to Beijing’s demand to have anything below a five-star review of Xi Jinping’s book The Governance of China removed from its Chinese site
- Beth – Questioning whether my kids should play with the neighbor kids and how to do this in a charitable way.
- Rose – Thou shall not kill on the 10 commandments. Why did they kill the people worshiping the golden calf?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |