- Patrick discusses the fact that many people are leaving Illinois.
- Discussion of a mockery of the baby Jesus using a baby devil in a manger scene in Illinois.
- John – Did Mary receive extra graces that helped her to not sin and be ready to accept Jesus?
- Mary – My father died. Can he hear my prayers? Does he know how I am grieving?
- Laurie – The priest absolved me without hearing my confession. Was that valid?
- Elias – My friend goes to the Latin Mass and won’t receive Communion because he hasn’t gone to confession. Why?
- Don – I have a gay son and pray for him, but it’s a challenge. What can we do?
- Anthony – I need a clarification on capital punishment in the old law. ‘It was not immoral at the time.’
- Manuel – I was transgender for some time and want to offer hope for Don, a previous caller. There is still hope!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |