- Father talks about why non-belief and superstition are two sides of the same coin
- Why don’t more schools offer the trades?
- Am I obliged to go to mass? I’m concerned about COVID exposure?
Word of the Day: Mercy Seat
- My son-in-law is visiting. His stepfather is dying but not baptized. Is it valid for my son-in-law to baptize him because the family doesn’t want a catholic priest
- Question on how we know that Jesus died for all people?
- Question about today’s Gospel– Jesus couldn’t go back to the synagogue after healing a leper because he was considered unclean. Is this true?
- Do you know what happened to Noah’s Ark