- Cancer-stricken mom gets Times Square billboard to help daughter find a man
- Comedian Patton Oswalt Apologizes For Posting Picture With Dave Chappelle
- Amy – Comment regarding first hour caller Mark. She points to an article titled, “Kneeling at the gates of paradise” by Anthony Esolen
- Mark – I know nothing about the rosary but it is a powerful memory for my older mother who is battling dementia
- ‘An invisible addiction.’ Amid pandemic, a rise in gambling addiction emerges
- Patrick shares the story of when he bought a lottery ticket and was tempted to keep on buying them
- Irene – How can we get people who only go to Mass on Christmas and Easter to come back to Church?
- Patrick – If a consecrated host falls on the ground at Communion, what should be done?
- Christina – Protestant friend said Baptism is only when child is completely emerged under water. How can I respond?
- Ralph – I see a lack of reverence for the Eucharist and this is what my pastor did to try to counteract this.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |