- Baby found abandoned in Alaska with heartbreaking note from mother
- A Soldier Sent a Letter to His Mom in 1945. It Was Just Delivered
- Nicholas – Friend is having trouble with the faith, He is a Catholic, sacramentally, but I don’t know how to help him. My advice has no impact whatsoever. He doesn’t believe the bible is relevant. He’s having trouble with theological questions. Is there something I could recommend? Patrick recommends focusing on Christ and the book, “The Handbook for Apologetics”
- Sandra – I’m looking for a book for my 24-year-old son who is looking for spiritual guidance
- Tina – I’ve been a pagan my whole life. Something led me to the Catholic church, and someone told me the Holy Spirit placed me in the Catholic Church so I could convert. Patrick recommends his book, “Now What”
- Bill – I’m an RCIA teacher and have a question about Baptism. One of the catechumens said, someone who led an evil life and then was baptized, he would go straight to heaven without suffering in purgatory. How is that fair in God’s eyes?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |