- Patrick explains what experiencing a Beatitude is like and that in Heaven we will experience true bliss by being in the presence of God
- Terri – Is it okay for women to be readers at mass?
- Kurt – What is the difference between different translations of Sirach 24. Douary-Reims. and NAB have different translations. Also, can the word predestinate be used as a noun?
- Potato Shortage Leads To Global Shortage Of French Fries, Potato Chips
- Cows stuck indoors for winter are getting virtual reality goggles to feel like they’re outside
- Matt Walsh Suspended From Twitter Over Transgender Tweets. Here’s What Twitter Has Censored.
- Lia Thomas defeated by fellow transgender swimmer Iszac Henig
- Herman – When we say Our Father in Spanish, we say, “do not let us fall into temptation.” What is the difference in this phrase in English and other languages?
- David – What is a good argument for Mary’s perpetual virginity for Protestants?
- Joe – If a priest is teaching against Catholic teaching, what is the process for reprimanding him?
- Ann – Follow up – In the Latin Rite women are not allowed in the Sanctuary, which might be the reason Terrie’s friend was discouraging her from being a lecture.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |