- Patrick comments on how Covid has completely changed our lives and we find ourselves in a place we never thought possible
- As hospitals reel, California tells coronavirus-positive medical workers to stay on the job
- JPMorgan Chase CEO Threatens To Fire Unvaccinated Employees
- Omicron disrupts transit, emergency services as workers call out sick: ‘Most people are going to get Covid’
- Jose – After two years it is crazy how much everything has changed because of the pandemic. Never could have imagined this.
- Angela – If we are low on hospital workers, why are we forcing people to get the shot?
- Joe – Can you elaborate on the scapular and if it’s real?
- Alicia – Cardinal Sarah: Couples Awaken Your Love and alexanderhouse.org
- Sarah – I am a physician and we are overwhelmed. I feel like sometimes we need help from the National Guard.
- Harold – In the Book of Job, it says, “Standing to God face to face and see Him in my flesh”. What does this mean?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |