- Jeanette – Dan, from the first hour, should look at Genesis ‘let us create man in our image’
- Patrick gives a valuable list of biblical principles Catholics can use when talking with protestants
- Art – Is it valid to attend a Latin Mass?
- Tiffany – If a sin is committed against someone, and the person confesses the sin, are they fully forgiven if they don’t ask the person they sin against for forgiveness?
- Don – Is there a basis for the St. Gertrude prayer releasing 1,000 souls from Purgatory?
- Joanne – I went to confession before Christmas and the priest didn’t ask me to say my act of contrition. Was this a valid confession?
- David – Did Jesus have a house that he owned in Capernaum?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |