- Tonga volcano eruption detected at Tonga volcano for the second time
- Patrick responds to Frank’s email about calling out “My Lord, My God” during the consecration.
- Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin bans critical race theory, school mask rules
- Francine – I think you are dead wrong in your opinion about the man you saw at Mass. Doesn’t the bible tell us to say ‘my Lord and my God?’
- Chris – Question about your response to a man last week about a non-married couple living together. I have several couples in and out of our home who are unmarried. Shouldn’t I show them patience and allow them to see my happily married life?
- Patrick – I am a former Roman Catholic and I support you position in relation to the topic of Mass and yelling out at the consecration.
- Janice – Follow up about unmarried couple living together. I don’t see why this is a dilemma. People should know what is expected of them.
- Juliette – Regarding the man yelling out at the consecration: Maybe people don’t have the better understanding of what liturgy is vs. private devotion.
- Lupe – My son came home a couple of weeks ago and at a Spanish Mass people collectively say ‘My Lord and my God.’ Is this ok?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |