Special Guest Host Fr. Matthew Spencer
- Memo – Who can baptize a baby in an emergency?
- A pastor at a megachurch apologized after a video of him rubbing spit into a man’s face to demonstrate how “receiving vision from God might get nasty” went viral.
- John – Is it a sin to be pro-choice? Don’t we want to be sure others have the ability to make a choice about life for themselves?
- Sharon – When you are praying the rosary in a group or by yourself how should you pray? Personal intentions or national intentions.
- Mark – Why would some Catholics refrain from receiving Holy Communion?
- Tracey – Need recommendations on what is good wholesome reading materials for teens.
- Ray – My wife lost her mother in 2007. Ever since then, I feel like my wife has died inside. Deep depression has affected our entire family. What can I do?