Special Guest Host Fr. Matthew Spencer
- Allison – When you know someone is not in the state of grace but they go up for communion anyway, how do I approach them without sounding ‘better than them’?
- Andrea – What they have done is called a little human a fetus and use it an excuse to kill the baby. DNA is unique from person to person.
- Judy – What are the effects of the anointing of the sick?
- Brian – Our pharmacist is asking us to tell a ‘lie of convenience.’ We are going on a trip to Italy and this has to do with the amount of medication that they give me at a time.
- Allyssa – I have been married for 21 years. My husband has financial problems and we have lost a brand new home. We are struggling because he is not bringing in enough money. Should I say enough is enough and leave him?
- Allisa – If I die before I come into full communion with the Catholic Church, will I or can I still go to Purgatory?
- Mary – A relative close to us is involved in a cult. Should we share this news with parents?
- Bill – I disagree with the idea that getting enough medicine for the trip to Italy would be wrong.
- Judy – I want to be right with the Church and right with God but am sometimes confused about what the Pope says. What should I do and how should I think about this?