- Continued from hour 1, Patrick comments further on the dangers of a Universal Basic Income
- Andrea – I received unemployment but payed taxes on all of it.
- Men – Men in the workforce: I am 27 and I believe that there is pressure on people to live up to older generations but society has made it acceptable to tap out and not live up to it
- Rick – A lot of people don’t feel like their job is very meaningful…especially people of faith.
- Adrian – What really defines success?
- Tom – I am wired to work and love to work and it is really hard not to be at work.
- Joanne – This topic describes my ex-husband. It is in man’s nature to put off work for someone else to do.
- Joseph – This is like a two-edge sword. Hopefully there is good that comes out of this. I hope this is a wakeup call for greedy companies. St. Joseph and the dignity of work vs. Satan taking the women out of the home.
- Michelle – I have rented to college students and there is a huge difference between 25 years ago and now. They used to work hard. Now parents are paying for everything and young people spend time playing video games and drinking.
- Dominic – In a lot of ways, modern society does not fit with the true nature of men. We have given up the good of work to play video games.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |