- Judy – I am a cradle Catholic and I love God, but am afraid of dying. Is that ok?
- Patrick recommends The Art Of Dying Well: (or, How to Be a Saint, Now and Forever) by Robert Bellarmine and John Dalton
- Miriam – I wasn’t raised Catholic and my husband is not a practicing Catholic, but when he prays, it always seems rehearsed and it seems the same with the Mass. Why are the prayers not free flowing?
- Daisy – What’s a great resource for death and dying? Patrick recommends “My Daily Bread” and “An Introduction to the Devout Life”
- Matt – Advice for 14-year-old son who sees all of the stuff going on with the culture of death and he feels like he’s being made out to be the bad guy.
- Pfizer CEO sees annual COVID vaccine rather than frequent boosters
- Elon Musk said Neuralink hopes to start implanting its brain chips in humans in 2022, later than he anticipated
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |