- Penn. woman fears rabies after handling monkeys after crash
- Sandy – Advice on kids paying car insurance and paying their own way
- Paul – Can Conditional Baptism be received at any time?
- Peter Robbins, original Charlie Brown voice actor, dead at 65
- Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin bans critical race theory, school mask rules
- Bethany – I am worried about being Baptized because my kids and I were baptized Lutheran. Are we not good enough to pass through the pearly gates?
- Nora – My daughter is a straight A student and is great around her friends but is difficult around us and it’s only getting worse. Do you have some advice that can help?
- Joe – When I got married, it really flabbergasted me because the priest said that anyone could come up for communion. I never said anything but it really upset me. What should I do?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |