- Rick Astley was confused the first time he got ‘Rickrolled’
- Blanka – I need a book to prove the existence of God. Can you help? Patrick recommends “The Last Superstition: A Refutation of the New Atheism” by Edward Feser.
- James – Question about the doctrine of the Communion of Saints. Is this misleading in a way?
- Arlene – How important is it to celebrate the day you were baptized?
- Erica – I work in healthcare. When is it ethically ok to remove a patient who is dying from life support? Patrick recommends “Life Issues, Medical Choices: Questions and Answers for Catholics” by Janet E. Smith and Christopher Kaczor”
- Theresa – Have you seen the new Noah series on Netflix? Patrick says to stay away from it.
- Vice President Harris: “We are focused on the most vulnerable, and based on my experience, the most vulnerable are women and girls; racial and ethnic minorities; LGBTQI-plus people; indigenous people; people with disabilities, migrants, and children in the foster-care system.” She failed to mention who is really the most vulnerable.
- Billie – 1 Timothy 2:14 ‘It was not Adam who was deceived.’ Can you explain this?
- Richard – My 14-year-old daughter is suffering from scrupulosity and is seeing a psychologist. What resources do you know of that can help me do my part as her father? Patrick recommends “Making Sense Out of Suffering” and “Arise From Darkness”
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |