- Father talks about the book, The Rise of Christianityand the early Jews that accepted Jesus
- Father tells a story of a priest who had problems with faith
- What is the role of fear in the Bible?
- Did Adam and Eve have children before the fall?
- At a particular mass, the sacrament of Anointing of the Sick was offered to many at the parish–was that OK?
Word of the Day: More Corinthian commentary!
- Was leprosy, just a name meaning someone was contagious with something?
- Could you explain who St. Valentine is and when did St. Valentine’s Day turn to Valentine’s Day?
- When we know someone is suffering, and we commiserate w/them, do we suffer with them and that brings us closer to Christ?
- Which word did Jesus actually use in John 4 with the Samaritan?
- Is a confession valid if the priest and penitent speak different languages?