- Jake – How are the songs sung at mass chosen for the day, and how do we know which songs are appropriate to use?
- Andrew – What is purgatory? What is its purpose?
- Arcadia – Do we know when someone is out of purgatory?
- Eric – Is struggling to forgive his brother who is living as a homosexual has posted pornographic photos of himself and other men online. My parents are nearing the end, and their last wish is for us to reconcile.
- Denise – Received book on Fulton Sheen, and there’s a quote from him on how the church will be getting smaller but stronger
- Patrick – Mother is catholic but she says cuss words all the time as exclamations. How can I ask her to stop?
- Steve – Freemason and catholic, and has only ever been told that he can’t do both, but has never been told why. He asks Patrick for clarification.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |