- Cyrus shares his secret on never having to pay for a dinner with friends
- Science says sleeping more can help you eat les
- 16 Penn swimmers say transgender teammate Lia Thomas shouldn’t be allowed to compete
- Gigi – Do you have a recommendation for a bible study for a teenager?
- Jim – I have a neurological disorder that required me to chew gum for my muscles to work. I received communion right after chewing gum. Was this ok?
- Patrick addresses the question: Are Catholics “hung up on rules?”
- Anna Louisa – Is there a rule for reverence when I listen to Mass on the TV or Radio. Can people multitask or do other things while they listen?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |