- Patrick goes more in-depth as to the many reasons why tattoos are dangerous
- Roger – I am a surgical assistant. Tattoos are very harmful and we are finding more and more that the ink invades the lymph nodes.
- Emily – My husband and I are Catechists and a student asked what happens if a priest breaks the seal of confession?
- Katie – Tattoos are also dangerous because they make it more difficult to detect skin cancer.
- Charlie 12-years-old – Since Jewish believe in the one true God but don’t believe in Jesus, can they still go to heaven?
- Michael – If a woman has a tubal ligation and the married couple confesses the sin and they are forgiven, can they have sexual relations or must they abstain?
- Mary – Should I try to change a family member’s mind to encourage them to get married inside the Catholic Church?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |