- Dawn – What do you think of the book, ‘The Warning’ by Christine Watkins? Is this compatible with being Catholic?
- Mac – I know I can’t go to a Masonic funeral, but can I give my condolences and go to the visitation?
- Charlie – My grandfather was a Mason and a friend of mine from church is encouraging me to become a Mason. What are some Christian objections to this?
- Ryan – Question about the significance of Peter’s catch of the 153 fish. Also, what are the differences between Catholic and Protestant interpretations of free will?
- Lee – Is it sinful to go to an AA meeting at a masonic lodge?
- Alfredo – Can’t believe the difference between California and Florida in terms of masking etc.
- Lifting weights for just 3 SECONDS a day can improve muscle strength
- New tech could reverse diseases, including IBS and diabetes, using intestinal cells
- 11-year-old girl with Down syndrome was being bullied. So her country’s President walked her to school.
- Erin – What Bible do you recommend?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |