- Is it Catholic teaching to inform the bishop of an inappropriate relationship with a priest?
- Anthony – Do you have to be baptized in a Church for it to be valid?
- Annemarie – What do you think about Thomas Merton?
- Idalena – Do you have a book recommendation about St. Michael the Archangel? Patrick says to start with “Angels and Devils”
- Keith – I found a piece of what looked like a host on the floor at Church. What should I do with it?
- Ellen – A non-Catholic told me that if you have the Holy Spirit in you, the devil cannot get to you, Is this true?
- Donna – What advice do you have for someone who is going back to confession for the first time in 40 years?
- Tracy – What is your opinion of switching my tithe from my local parish to Relevant Radio?
- Matt – Are you implying that only Baptized people have guardian angels?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |