- Tom Hanks’ son Chet: I didn’t have a ‘strong male role model’
- Bunny – friend said she was going with her adult son to find a new non-Catholic church he likes. What’s your opinion about this?
- John – 72-years-old and is wondering how he knows if he’s been properly baptized
- Carolina – What can the Church do to make this right?
- Bonnie – What if someone who wasn’t validly Baptized and then got divorced. Would they need an annulment?
- Sheila – This has gotten her wondering if the sacraments she received are valid because her priest was found out to be guilty of serious sin.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |