- Experts Question Bob Saget’s Autopsy Report. Judge agrees to block release of report.
- Frank – Can Patrick explain the Holy Trinity? I believe in it, but I don’t know why.
- San Francisco Voters Recall 3 Board of Education Members
- Teachers told NOT to communicate with parents about student who wants to change gender
- While great books are being banned in the local schools, you might be surprised as the kind of books that are being pushed on our children
- Ida – Sometimes before I go to mass I feel nauseated; I don’t know if I should receive communion. What should I do?
- John – What’s the difference between I and we in the words of baptism?
- Robert – The Trinity is like water. If it’s a solid, liquid or a gas, it is still water.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |