- “I messed around with a Ouija board years ago and I believe spirits attached to me from it.”
- Patrick warns of the spiritual dangers of tarot cards and Ouija boards
- Matthew – Why is it okay to spread the relics of the saints when we can’t spread the ashes of our relatives?
- John – Family member is having a non-Catholic wedding. Help!
- Bea – Where can I find Holy Water?
- Mark – Is there two different types of last rights? What is a Plenary Indulgence?
- Joshua – is an interfaith marriage still valid in the eyes of the church?
- Dominic – Why does the catholic church not push back on the Dems and socialists?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |