- Paul McCartney is going back on tour
- Patrick examines the seriousness of the invalid baptisms performed by an Arizona priest due to error in the language that he used.
- Maria – My husband received last rights from a deacon but from a distance. Was that valid?
- Esteban – If the words of baptism are not said correctly to a willing participant, is it still considered baptism of desire?
- Lily – For the people baptized incorrectly, what happens with their sins or the sacraments the received?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |