- Patrick compares the Catholic Church to Noah’s Ark
- Gina – If the Church recognizes other forms of baptism, how do we know those are valid?
- Frank – My wife died in June, and she asked me to call a priest. She passed away before I could. What happened to her soul? Did she get the graces because she desired them?
- Norman – If the passion and death of our lord took care of all the sins of the world, then why do we need baptism?
- Joe – How does someone become a saint?
- Ann – Regarding plenary indulgence at the time of death
- Marylyn – I was taught by nuns that there are three different types of baptisms. What happens to unbaptized babies who die?
- Kathy – Question about Prophets in the church vs ‘modern day prophets’
- Peter – Question on genetic makeup of Jesus. Did he have half of Mary’s DNA?
- Teresa – Are the 7 deadly sins considered mortal sins?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |