- At the height of his popularity I purchased Fr. John Corapi’s Conference on the Catechism of the Catholic Church. After his scandal I am left wondering, are these teachings still good or something to be avoided?
- Martha – Before my mom passed away, was baptized by a pastor. is that valid?
- Mike – If God gives his grace freely, how as Catholics can we contribute to God’s grace?
- Beijing adds fertility services to insurance coverage to aid slowing birth rate
- Teresa – NFP and Pre-menopause question: My husband is not catholic, and doesn’t want to practice NFP anymore or have any kids, and thinks the best way to avoid kids is to not have marital relations.
- Dalia – Why do we not ask the intercession of the prophets as opposed to the angels and saints?
- Parka – Where does it say I over we? Jesus told disciples to go out and baptize in the name of the Trinity. He never tells them to say a specific line, using I or we.
- Dennis – Should I subscribe to a Catholic magazine?
- Michael – What is the Catholic teaching on the Charismatic gifts of the Holy Spirit? Specifically speaking in tongues?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |