- Your old iPhone could be worth over $24K
- David – Does the soul have a gender?
- John – Can the teachings of Church be changed?
- Lisa – Has there been an instance in which Sensus fidelium has been used to change church teaching?
- Over against erroneous opinions, Patrick explains the authentic meaning of the term Sensus fidelium (the sense of the faithful) showing that far from being a movement to “change” Church teaching it refers to the charism of the lay faithful in preserving, often doggedly, the authentic meaning of Church teaching
- Connie – Son is in his 40’s and married twice outside of the church. How do I relate to him?
- Carol – Married in the church, but wasn’t a practicing catholic. My husband was previously married. Does he need an annulment for our marriage to be valid?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |