- Ruben – Seeking advice on how to talk to his brother who has a couple weeks to live and doesn’t want a priest
- Alejandro – Is it wrong to highlight one person of the Trinity?
- Sex-Ed camp in Austin is cancelled due to social media backlash
- Carlo – Can you explain the scripture passage “Sabbath was made for man?”
- If we changed the day of the Sabbath, is change possible for teachings on homosexuality?
- Can a marriage be “Blessed?”
- Linda – Daughter was married, left abusive husband can’t get an annulment since she doesn’t want him to see the reasons she gave for the annulment
- Take your Lent to the next level with Father Rocky’s Lenten Lessons on the Mass at www.relevantradio.com/lent
- Pat – Has another book suggestion on hell by St. Robert Bellermine, “Hell and Its Torments”
- Todd – How specific do you need to be when going to confession?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |