- Matt – The whole situation in Ukraine bothers me. Why are we not helping them? Like the French helped America in the Revolutionary War.
- Mary – We are ignoring China with the camps. What would have happened if we ignored Germany?
- Christian – I am a veteran and I agree with Patrick Madrid on this. It really comes to how ready are we to put our loved one’s lives on the line.
- Sherri – Do we want our kids going to war? If people want to go, they can go. What’s being shown on TV is meant to get excited about going to war.
- Simon – Back in 1994, when the USA asked the Ukraine to get rid of nuclear weapons we said we would help them if Russia ever invaded.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |