- Patrick has a long and thoughtful discussion with Vicki, a caller who identifies herself as Catholic but pro-choice. He tries to get her to see the parallels between a person’s right to bodily autonomy in the face of a vaccine mandate which compels vaccines to help other people stay safe, and the fact that the unborn baby also has a right to stay safe. This conversation was very helpful in demonstrating the illogic and incoherency of the pro-choice position
- The Teenager Who Tracks Elon Musk’s Plane Has a New Obsession: Monitoring Russian Oligarchs, Vladimir Putin
- Need an Engraved Tombstone? It Could Be a Long Wait
- Teresa – Three years ago you recommended I join Toastmasters. I am giving a speech and want to use your grandson’s line ‘bingo, bango.’ Is this ok?
- Vicki – I am pro-choice. What is your take on my type of people?
- Patrick shares audio of an abortion nurse saying they will drown a born baby after a botched abortion
- Dr. Levatino – Abortions are never for the health of the woman
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |