- Patrick shares Ed Peters article explaining what the Church means my “Marriage”
- Deanna – My Mom is dating a divorced Mormon. Is that considered adultery?
- Joanne – At a funeral, the priest said that the person who died is praying for us. Is this true?
- Joe – I work for a company that has me directly involved with helping Planned Parenthood. I’m I putting my soul in danger?
- Paul – How did people in the Old Testament understand the Holy Spirit?
- Congresswoman Victoria Spartz of Indiana gives an impassioned speech about what is happening in her home country
- Arthur – Regarding the consecration of Russia. Does Putin need to request this?
- Adam – I had a job that supported Planned Parenthood. I couldn’t do it anymore and found work somewhere else.
- Michael – Need clarification on your response to the person whose mother is dating a divorced Mormon. The purpose of dating is for marriage.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |