- Audio – SNL opens with a Ukrainian hymn performed by the New York Ukrainian Chorus.
- UPS and Fed Ex have halted all shipments to Ukraine.
- Container lines suspend shipments to Russia, Maersk considering.
- Russian Ruble Is Now Worth Less Than 1 U.S. Cent.
- Lila Rose Tweets – BREAKING: The Senate has defeated the extreme pro-abortion bill that would have codified Roe v Wade and legalized abortions on babies up until the moment of birth.
- Ukrainian Catholic priest begins exorcism ritual aimed at Putin.
- Steve – Does Vladimir Putin attend Church? If so, is there any way that the pope might meet with Putin?
- Joe – Why do they say there are 40 days in lent when there are 39?
- Joel – Where is it in the GIRM that people do not mimic the actions of the priest? (like holding handing during Our Father)
- Chris – Jesus said to the thief, ‘today you shall be with me….’ but when he died, Jesus went to the realm of the dead, so how did that work that he would be with Jesus in paradise?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |