- Jay – I have a son who has been going on social media without permission. What can I do? Do I have an obligation to reach out to the parents of the kids he’s messaging?
- Sam - Regarding baptism, when the priest says ‘priest prophet and king’, if it were to be a girl, does that make it invalid if he says ‘queen’ instead of ‘king?’
- Claudia – I have a son who is struggling with faith. He asked how can God be good if in the old testament if he punished so many people?
- Sue – Why do we abstain from meat on Friday during Lent?
- Al – I have a petition for school choice but religious leaders haven’t given the go ahead, what are your
- thoughts on where to go from here?
- Joseph – Is wearing perfume or cologne wrong?
- Anna – Regarding blessings of rosaries: If a rosary is blessed, can it be blessed again? Is praying the rosary with an unblessed rosary permissible?
- Erica – I am having trouble keeping my son in the Faith. How do I help to guide him back to be an active practicing Catholic?
- David – If God created Adam and Eve, how do we explain prehistoric man?
- Efrank – Does it matter where the priest gets the ashes that are distributed on Ash Wednesday?
- David – I think RCIA should focus on baptizing people earlier. What are your thoughts?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |