- After discussing the classic “Trolley Car” moral dilemma and how it was used to crowd source international opinion on who lives and who dies, Patrick takes up the issue of the immorality of dropping the Atomic Bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
- Tom – What about in the Old Testament when God wanted to wipe out an entire people?
- Debbie – The Atomic Bomb and the negative impact it had on our psych
- As Americans reel from skyrocketing gasoline prices, a growing number of states are looking to provide relief by suspending gas taxes
- Tim – The Atomic Bomb should have been dropped over Mount Fujiyama as a warning instead
- Ray – I think people are misunderstanding this. This is the end times
- Ray – In regards to the Trolley problem, who would go to heaven?
- Lowell – How do you relate this to the principle of double effect?
- Jerry – If the one person on the tracks was your child, which would you choose? Does that make difference for not choosing the 5?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |