- Victoria – Why do Catholics call priests ‘father’? Jesus never did.
- Jesse – If a couple got a divorce and no annulment, can they still receive communion?
- Patrick recommends the Retrouvaille Marriage Help Program For Struggling Couples. Find out more here: https://www.helpourmarriage.org and the book, “Primal Law”
- ‘Flabbergasted And Angry’ D.C. Council Member Introduces Bill To Reinstate Vaccine Mandate
- Joshua – Fasting on Sundays during Lent, I don’t think Jesus ever fasted on the Sabbath so we shouldn’t either. Patrick corrects him, and reminds him that he did fast for 40 days, including the Sabbath.
- Joe – if one spouse commits adultery, are both spouses guilty of mortal sin? Or is the spouse and the ‘other’ both guilty or mortal sin?
- Teresa – When we die, can we do anything to make reparation?
- Veronica – Asks for a good conversion book for my friend who is in rehab and had past demonic activity. He wants to find faith. Patrick recommends Peter Kreeft’s book, “Making Sense Out of Suffering”
- Alien Drone Swarm Freaks Out Austin with Giant Hovering QR Code
- JP – I wonder if people who object to calling a priest ‘father’ have some father wounds from their upbringing?
- Joanna – I’m divorced and have eight children who have chosen to live with their father. Should I take a job for less money to be able to see them more?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |