- Alexis – Since in the Christian belief that sundown is a new day, would it be okay to eat meat at sundown on Friday during lent?
- Linda – What can I do with my organs after I die according to the Catholic Church?
- Irina – All the states should give money to all the people!
- Bradley – Catholics were just as discriminated against as other groups like Native Americans and African Americans
- Patrick clarifies exactly what the Catechism says about donating your body to science after you die
- Grace – I was not born here and came here with nothing. People should pick themselves up and make the most of their lives. Also, does holy water expire?
- Wayne – I am blind and the civil rights bill pass in 1963 was good, but the civil rights bill for handicapped didn’t come along till later. Why were the disabled people not included?
- Kathy – Do we need to fast on Friday the Solemnity of the Annunciation?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |