- What does it mean that ‘God made Jesus Lord?’ Father discusses and the power of suffering
- In St. Faustina’s Diary, she reveals a confession–isn’t that just for sins?
- Listener disagrees with Father’s desire for older altar servers
Word of the Day: Don’t touch me!
- Why can’t Catholics have their ashes scattered?
- Is it okay to have a statue of the Lamb on the altar?
- Can a Catholic get buried in a non-Catholic cemetery and can Catholics attend the service?
- Does a priest need to have a stole on when doing confession?
- How should we approach praying at abortion clinics and confronting with people who are being loud and abrasive toward abortion workers and women getting abortions?