- Kate – We are supposed to get our spouse to heaven. How can I tell someone who is not Catholic about this idea?
- Ann – How can I address people in our congregation who wear low cut shirts while acting as a Eucharistic minister? I wrote a letter to the pastor about this and he attacked me about this concern by saying I shouldn’t ‘Throw stones because you’re a sinner too’?
- Mike – City bank also wants to provide us this benefit so that woman can’t get pregnant and take maternity leave.
- Ilka – I had a conversation with an atheist about gender, how can I tell her that she can’t be whatever she wants be?
- Rogelio – Friday is not three days from Sunday. Why do we say Jesus rose after three days?
- Doris – My daughter in law has convinced my son that he is doing well by cleaving to her. If the wife says I don’t want to be around your family anymore should he do that?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |