- Emmanuel – Is the offertory only reserved for a man and a woman or can a man and a man go? AND can a priest wear Christmas lights as a necklace during Mass?
- Gary – Can priest have pets?
- Rod – Since it says God was slain before the foundation of the earth and a spirit can’t be slain, did God have a body before the Annunciation?
- Ludy – I’ve been trying to get my annulment and the priest told me to go back to my ex. I was verbally abused by a priest. I filed a complaint about him, I called the diocese but nothing has been done about it. What more should I do?
- Diana – When my grandparents died their ashes were scattered and we didn’t know it was wrong. What are ramifications of this?
- Christine – I have a friend who is interested in becoming Catholic, but she has a son who committed suicide as a devout Lutheran and she is wondering what happened to him?
- Rob – I take issue with what you said about God not having a body. Your observation about God’s represented seems to be a little too Protestant.
- Patrick – What does the bible say about helping people recovering from a divorce?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |