- USPS has suspended mail service in parts of Santa Monica, CA because the mailmen kept getting assaulted and attacked. They say it’s not safe for people to be delivering mail.
- Jen – Can you comment on how you would speak to your own children ages 8 and 14 how they would interact with Trans Children?
- Juliana – Can you recommend a book for someone who is interested in becoming Catholic? Patrick recommends “Surprised by Truth”
- Megan – You said we should ask a Trans person if they believe in tolerance. I have tried that approach and the person said that they don’t tolerate ignorance. How would reply to that?
- Patrick – In the New American Bible they describe the Criminals as revolutionaries but in other translations they are ‘thieves.’ Why is there this discrepancy?
- Kathleen – I was sharing the China video with a young person yesterday and she said that they should have had a better food supply. Could you elaborate on the circumstances of the people in China?
- Marvin – A priest from my parish takes some of the host and puts in in the wine. Why does he do that? AND If John was right there at the cross does that mean that the Apostles lives were not in danger. So why were they afraid?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |