- Patrick plays the audio clip of some evangelical protestants loudly playing and singing praise music on a commercial flight, effectively commandeering the plane and forcing the other passengers to listen to them. Patrick explains why this is inappropriate and inconsiderate and might even drive people further away from Christ. Some callers agree, other don’t, and many lively conversations ensue.
- TSA will not enforce mask mandate on public transit after court ruling
- Surprising New Data Shows Just How Much The COVID-19 Pandemic Impacted Global Birth Rates
- Marguerite – Fr Maurice book – ‘Catholicism without the guilt.’ Is this really a catholic book?
- Naomi – Do we still have to fast from meat on Fridays during the Easter season?
- Brian – Does it have to be a certain oil for anointing of the sick?
- Singing on plane – Is it okay?
- Ilhan Omar Lashes Out Over Backlash She Received On Tweet About Christians Singing On Airplane
- Christine – We prayed the rosary on a pilgrimage on a plane – how is that different than music on a plane?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |