- Michael – I work at an airline and it’s often a lot of businessmen on flights and they are trying to get work done so it’s not appropriate.
- Dave – Why do people want to make God into their own likeness?
- Julie – Advice for converting people to the faith?
- Richard – Portuguese flight that was crashing and everyone prayed the rosary and they found a place to land safely.
- Alex – I agree but prophets often took a stand in an awkward place
- Nello – Too many Catholics chitchatting before, during and after mass. It’s disrespectful.
- Amy – What about schools interjecting liberal goals into the classroom that is not connected to class topic
- Dave – What to do when you lose connection with your kid’s godparents? Can you choose new people to godparent them?
- Sam – Did Judas consume the Eucharist at the last supper?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |