First Reading –Acts 17:15, 22—18:1
- While we should try to inflict suffering on ourselves, the Christian doesn’t try to avoid pain, but rather embrace it. We find meaning in suffering by uniting it to Jesus Christ and the suffering he endured with his Cross.
- Abe – Is it okay to sing Pan de Vida in Church?
- Jesus – Would an Angel show up to a person as an Angel showed up to me?
- Jordan – Since Jesus is part of the Trinity can we say we receive God when we receive communion.
- Email – I am a 26 year old man and many of my piers don’t go to church. Why don’t more young people attend Catholic Church?
Word of the day
- Matt -About being able to pray for somebody’s soul, and they died years before. God being outside of time. Could you help me with this?
- Dave -I feel a little lost in my faith. I’ve strayed away and how to get back into it.
- Maryanne -What is mortal sin and venial sin and how could tell the difference?
- Bill -How to tell diff b/w when Christ is speaking literally or symbolically?