- What does it mean to say the Creed?
- Father talks about what it actually means to do something in the name of Jesus
- Father reads a letter about apostrophe rules in the English language
- Reader asks about the wound in Jesus’ side
- Why does Father say ‘take what I say this a grain of salt?’
- Is morbid obesity sinful?
- Why wasn’t Mary stoned to death for being pregnant and unmarried?
Word of the Day: AM
- Why in the Apostles Creed, why Jesus sit at the Right Hand of the Father?
- How is Stephen full of grace?
- Wasn’t there someone with the woman who committed adultery and what happened to him?
- I saw this in an Italian movie where Joseph was married and widowed and left his kids and then when he came back w/Mary, he met his kids? Is this true?