- Patrick wraps up his talk about the Dead Sea Scrolls – Jesus in the Dead Sea Scrolls
- Mark – I was asked to marry a couple, but would that still be a valid marriage?
Terry – What are your thoughts on two people living together in celibacy and not being married?
- Christina – I told my niece that I would not go to her outside non-Catholic wedding. I have gotten a lot of flak for this. What can I tell people in response?
- Leslie – Where can I get more information so I can keep learning about Church and world History according to the church?
- Anna – Is the priest allowed to change the gospel readings during Sunday Mass?
- Eli – Is it okay for a non-Catholic to visit and pray at Catholic Churches?
- Phoebe 10-years-old – Will we use the bathroom and sleep in heaven?
- Thomas – My sister in law is going to become a counselor. How could she interact with a client who wants to do something without breaking her ethic code as a counselor?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |