- People claiming to have DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder) can have multiple relationships and it’s not considered cheating because it’s a “different person”. DID is one of the hottest trends on TikTok.
- A Wisconsin school district filed a Title IX complaint against 3 middle school students, accusing them of sexual harassment for using incorrect pronouns when addressing another student
- Mary – I think Satan promotes doing whatever you want. (In regards to having multiple relationships)
- Matt – I think that if you actually have Identity disorder you wouldn’t be culpable for sin if you had multiple relationships because your personalities would not know about the other relationships. What are your thoughts?
- Kelly – Is it possible to worship Mary? Does the Church condone this?
- Katarina – I called in September in regards to title 9. I wanted to follow up with you about this. I got my son out of the school, but now we are coming under attack about it.
- Add Homeschooling To List Of Things The Left Says Is Racist
- Peter – Can men wear hats during mass?
- Zach – How do we know what we are told is accurate in regards to the teaching of the Catholic faith?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |