- Patrick updates the latest news regarding the Buffalo shooting and what we know so far
- Kim – My daughter is against abortion in theory but thinks planned parenthood is good for mothers. How can I address this with her?
- Debunking Planned Parenthood
- Sandra – My daughter is going to be married outside the Church and I am wondering how can I tell her in a loving way that I will not be attending?
- Henry – A family member of mine lost her husband and aren’t Catholic. As a Catholic do I have an obligation to tell we should not be scattering ashes?
- Dawn – If we think someone is in hell, should we pray for them?
- Adam – What do you think about receiving communion in the hand?
- Bill – Can you baptize a fetus and can you have a funeral for a fetus?
- Stephanie – At the Last Supper, did the Apostles receive on their tongue or is that a tradition developed from the Church?
- Kathy – What is the Church teaching on the Anti-Christ?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |