- People’s print magazine faces possible closure
- Dominic – Why are the last two Glorious mysteries dedicated to the Virgin Mary?
- Dave – During consecration at Mass the priest said ‘bread of spiritual food’ instead of ‘bread of life’. Is that okay?
- Patrick talks about the biblical history of the Rosary
- Netflix is cracking down on password sharing
- Eric – The way Netflix is set up, you can only have so many screens playing at once, so I don’t think your analogy for Napster quite works.
- Mary – I would quilt with my friends and we shared quilt patterns. I realized that using copyrighted images is wrong, so I confessed and have not done it since.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |