- Edie – If someone is civilly married and then divorced, can he marry Catholic inside the Church or would he need an annulment first?
- Kevin – What about those who leave mass right after communion and those in the pews who are pro-abortion. should they be denied it as well?
- Paul – How does this ban with Pelosi work? Can she go to other places to receive communion?
- Melanie – Thank you for bringing me back to the church, Patrick. Thanks to you, I am back.
- Helen – They are accusing the Bishops of Weaponizing the Eucharist, but the politicians are weaponizing their Catholic Faith.
- Patrick shares some of the Morning Air interview with Archbishop Cordileone where he describes that he didn’t come to this decision lightly and how he is concerned for Nancy Pelosi’s soul
- Patrick responds to an email about Pope Francis and his support of Russia
- Rose – When we go to the Eucharist, we are excepting the grace of God which allows us to change. So could the Eucharist help Nancy and anyone else? Also, are you aware of an organization called Catholics for Choice and what do you think of them?
- Philip – Did president Biden’s bishop support the Archbishop?
- Helen – I heard that the pope did okay Biden going to confession and communion. Is that true?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |